golden star wassa mine

golden star wassa mine

Jaw Crusher

As a classic primary crusher with stable performances, Jaw Crusher is widely used to crush metallic and non-metallic ores as well as building aggregates or to make artificial sand.

Input Size: 0-1020mm
Capacity: 45-800TPH

Materials:
Granite, marble, basalt, limestone, quartz, pebble, copper ore, iron ore

Application:
Jaw crusher is widely used in various materials processing of mining &construction industries, such as it is suit for crushing granite, marble, basalt, limestone, quartz, cobble, iron ore, copper ore, and some other mineral &rocks.

Features:
1. Simple structure, easy maintenance;
2. Stable performance, high capacity;
3. Even final particles and high crushing ratio;
4. Adopt advanced manufacturing technique and high-end materials;

Technical Specs

manufacturers suppliers pebbles

Golden Star Operations Wassa Wassa

Golden Star commenced production from the surface operation at Wassa in 2005 and commercial production was achieved at Wassa Underground on January 1, 2017. In early 2018 Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation. Thanks to the scale of the historical open pit mining operation the processing plant has significant excess capacity and is currently only running at 70-80% (based on

get price

Golden Star Home

Golden Star is an established gold mining company operating the Wassa mine on the prolific Ashanti Gold Belt in Ghana. As the winner of the PDAC 2018 Environmental and Social Responsibility Award, Golden Star is committed to leaving a positive and sustainable legacy in its areas of operation. Learn More . News. 12.09.2021 Golden Star Announces Filing of Audited H1 2021 Financial Statements

get price

Golden Star (Wasa) Limited SIGA: State Interests and

Wassa is in south-western Ghana, approximately 40 km from the Prestea Gold Mine. Golden Star commenced production from the surface operation at Wassa in 2005 and commercial production was achieved at Wassa Underground on January 1, 2017. In early 2018 Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation.

get price

Golden Star Resources files Wassa Gold Mine technical

04/03/2021 Golden Star Resources Ltd has filed a National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) technical report which includes a mineral reserve and resource update and a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) of the potential expansion of the Southern Extension zone in the Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. The PEA provides an assessment of the development of

get price

Golden Star Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold

01/03/2021 WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa mine is located in the Western Region of Ghana, 150km west of the capital, Accra. Wassa lies within the southern portion of the Ashanti Greenstone Belt. The

get price

Golden Star to expand Wassa underground mine after

04/03/2021 Golden Star Resources Limited has filed a technical report that includes a preliminary economic assessment to expand its Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. According to the company, its preliminary economic assessment provides enough evidence to develop the mine and to fully utilise the available process plant capacity. The company said in a statement that []

get price

Golden Star About Us Who We Are

Golden Star is an established West African gold mining company. The Company operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana which is a large scale, non-refractory underground gold mine. Golden Star is listed on the NYSE American stock exchange (ticker: GSS), the Toronto Stock Exchange (ticker: GSC) and the Ghana Stock Exchange (ticker: GSR).

get price

Royal Gold Inc. Our Portfolio Principal Properties Wassa

Golden Star Wassa Ltd. (GSWL) owns the rights to mine the Wassa, Benso and Hwini-Butre concessions. Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa open-pit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018,

get price

Golden Star About Us History

Golden Star acquires the Wassa Gold Mine from Standard Bank for $16 million as a result of their foreclosure of Glencar Mining assets. Bogoso. A Feasibility Study on the refractory Mineral Reserves commences, with use of Biox® technology contemplated. The Plant North pit on the Prestea concession is commissioned. 2002. Bogoso. The Prestea concession is acquired from the joint venture between

get price

Golden Star Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine

01/03/2021 WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa mine is located in the Western Region of Ghana, 150km west of the capital, Accra. Wassa lies within the southern portion of the Ashanti Greenstone Belt. The

get price

Golden Star Reports Update on Drilling Programs at Wassa

27/10/2021 Golden Star is an established gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in the Western Region of Ghana, West Africa. Listed on the NYSE American, the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Ghanaian Stock Exchange, Golden Star is focused on delivering strong margins and free cash flow from the Wassa mine. As the winner of the Prospectors & Developers

get price

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43-101

01/03/2021 WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the

get price

Golden Star Resources WASSA Gold Mine Orelogy

Golden Star Resources has commissioned ORELOGY to undertake a life of mine design and schedule update for Wassa Gold Mine, including the Reserve and PEA areas. The Wassa Gold Mine is located in rural Ghana near the village of Akyempim in the Wassa East District, which is situated in Ghana’s Western Region, located 80km north of Cape Coast and 150km west of the Capital Accra.

get price

Golden Star to expand Wassa underground mine after

04/03/2021 Golden Star Resources Limited has filed a technical report that includes a preliminary economic assessment to expand its Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. According to the company, its preliminary economic assessment provides enough evidence to develop the mine and to fully utilise the available process plant capacity. The company said in a statement that []

get price

Golden Star Resources set to double down efforts on Wassa Mine

26/10/2020 Speaking to a select group of media persons, he revealed that as testament to Golden Star’s commitment to the Wassa Mine, the tentative budget for 2021 should see an approximately 100% rise from the US$7million budgeted for 2020 to US$14million for 2021. While the figures are yet to be finalised, he said: “If we look at the number of targets and the quality of these targets, it justifies a

get price

Wassa Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and

Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in south-west Ghana. Golden Star holds a 90% interest in GSWL, while the Ghanaian Government holds the remaining 10% ownership, earning a 5% royalty on the gross revenue of GSWL’s gold production. Open-pit mining at Wassa started in October 1998 before Golden Star acquired the mine in 2002 in

get price

Golden Star Resources : PEA of Wassa Mine Indicates NPV of

15/09/2014 Golden Star is pleased to announce the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment on the development of an underground mining operation at its Wassa mine in Ghana. It is the Company's September 26, 2021

get price

Golden Star’s PEA of Wassa Mine Indicates NPV of $350 M

15/09/2014 Golden Star (TSX:GSC) (NYSE MKT:GSS) (GHANA:GSR) is pleased to announce the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment on the development of an underground mining operation at its Wassa mine in Ghana. It is the Company's objective to develop an underground mine at Wassa that will operate in conjunction with the

get price

Golden Star Reports Update on Drilling Programs at Wassa

13/10/2021 Golden Star is an established gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in the Western Region of Ghana, West Africa. Listed on the NYSE American, the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Ghanaian Stock Exchange, Golden Star is focused on delivering strong margins and free cash flow from the Wassa mine.

get price

Golden Star to expand Wassa underground mine after

04/03/2021 Golden Star Resources Limited has filed a technical report that includes a preliminary economic assessment to expand its Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. According to the company, its preliminary economic assessment provides enough evidence to develop the mine and to fully utilise the available process plant capacity. The company said in a statement that []

get price

Golden Star Resources WASSA Gold Mine Orelogy

Golden Star Resources has commissioned ORELOGY to undertake a life of mine design and schedule update for Wassa Gold Mine, including the Reserve and PEA areas. The Wassa Gold Mine is located in rural Ghana near the village of Akyempim in the Wassa East District, which is situated in Ghana’s Western Region, located 80km north of Cape Coast and 150km west of the Capital Accra.

get price

Golden Star’s PEA of Wassa Mine Indicates NPV of $350 M

15/09/2014 Golden Star (TSX:GSC) (NYSE MKT:GSS) (GHANA:GSR) is pleased to announce the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment on the development of an underground mining operation at its Wassa mine in Ghana. It is the Company's objective to develop an underground mine at Wassa that will operate in conjunction with the

get price

Golden Star Resources : PEA of Wassa Mine Indicates NPV of

15/09/2014 Golden Star is pleased to announce the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment on the development of an underground mining operation at its Wassa mine in Ghana. It is the Company's September 26, 2021

get price

Golden Star Reports Update on Drilling Programs at Wassa

13/10/2021 Golden Star is an established gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in the Western Region of Ghana, West Africa. Listed on the NYSE American, the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Ghanaian Stock Exchange, Golden Star is focused on delivering strong margins and free cash flow from the Wassa mine.

get price

Golden Star Reports Update on Drilling Programs at Wassa

13/10/2021 The Upper Mine was previously included in an open pit push back and is now slated for underground mining, as outlined in the NI 43-101 "Technical Report on

get price

Golden Star in pact with Wassa Mine communities for better

23/11/2019 Gold-mining company Golden Star Resources Limited in a show of proof of its commitment to engender trust and maintain a good working relationship with its host communities has signed a memorandum of understanding with all 12 communities nestling around its Wassa Mine in the Wassa Fiase Traditional Area of the Western Region.

get price

Golden Star Reports Update on Drilling Programs at Wassa

27/10/2021 Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSE American: GSS0 (TSX: GSC) (GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") is pleased to announce an update on the continued drilling programs within its Wassa mining concession in Ghana, where there are currently three surface diamond drill rigs working. Two of the surface rigs continue to test the up and down dip extensions of the current and planned

get price

Golden Star Resources to invest US$15 million in Wassa

07/04/2021 Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of US$15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine

get price

Royal Gold Inc. Our Portfolio Principal Properties Wassa

Golden Star Wassa Ltd. (GSWL) owns the rights to mine the Wassa, Benso and Hwini-Butre concessions. Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa open-pit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018,

get price