Purpose of personal data processing
Personal data of the subject will be processed based on legitimate interest of the keeper for the purpose of direct marketing. The reason for providing personal data by data subject is interest of the data subject in fulfilling personal data processing purpose which cannot be accomplished without providing said personal data. The keeper is committed to process precise personal data only for the purpose of:
- Sending business communication (direct marketing)
The keeper is committed to never process personal data in a manner which is incompatible with the aforementioned purpose.
Extent of personal data
The keeper is committed to process personal data only in necessary extent related to the purpose of their processing. The extent of provided personal data based on the consent is as follows:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
(further referenced as „personal data“).
Period of personal data processing
The keeper is committed to process personal data for the period of 5 years. After expiration of this period, keeper is obliged to destroy the personal data.
Categories of personal data recipients and transfer of personal data
The keeper hereby states that personal data will be made available only to respective employees of the keeper who are obligated to maintain confidentiality regarding this data as well as security measures whose release would threaten security of the personal data.
Keeper hereby states that personal data will be transferred to „PS Works s.r.o.“ company, with headquarters at Jungmannova 1310/10, Kyjov, Reg. No. 28306201 (further referenced as „processor“) for aforementioned purposes as this company handles sending business messages for the keeper. The obligation to maintain confidentiality applies to respective employees of the processor.
Obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding personal data also applies to respective employees of the processor. The keeper also states that personal data will not be transferred to third countries or to any international organization.
Automated decision making and profiling
Automated decision making will not take place when processing personal data of data subject. Keeper hereby informs data subject that profiling (a form of automated personal data processing of data subject based on use of personal data for evaluation of some personal aspects related to given data subject, particularly for analysis or estimation of aspects related to personal preferences and interests) will not be used. Keeper uses profiling solely for personalization of business communication for specific data subjects (targeted advertising).
Revoking of consent with personal data processing
Data subject is entitled to revoke given consent with personal data processing at any given time without any restriction or harm, either at the address of keeper‘s headquarters or on email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of data subject
Keeper informs data subject of their rights deriving from GDPR Regulation, namely:
- The right to access personal data (data subject has the right to get confirmation from keeper about whether personal data concerning them is being processed or not – art. 15 of GDPR Regulation)
- The right for correction (data subject is entitled to have inaccurate personal data concerning them corrected by keeper without any delay as well as have incomplete personal data amended – art. 16 of GDPR Regulation)
- The right for expungement (data subject has the right to have personal data concerning them expunged by keeper without any delay as long as one of the reasons listed in art. 17 of GDPR Regulation is stated).
- The right to restrict processing (data subject has the right to have processing restricted in cases listed in art. 18 of GDPR Regulation).
- The right for data portability (data subject has the right to acquire personal data concerning them which they had provided to the keeper, in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another keeper without current keeper which had been given said data preventing this, in accordance with cases listed in art. 20 of GDPR Regulation.
- The right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing (data subject has the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing including profiling which has legal effects for them or affects them in any similar significant manner according to art. 22 of GDPR)
- The right to file a complaint to supervisory authority which is the Office for Personal Data Protection with headquarters at Pplk. Sochora 727/27, PSČ 170 00, Praha 7
Data subject hereby affirms that he/she was properly informed of personal data processing by keeper according to art. 13 of GDPR Regulation and the aforementioned personal data is accurate and truthful and is provided to keeper voluntarily.